Sunday 16 March 2008

BABA SAHIB DR. B.R.AMBEDKAR’S LAST MESSAGE

BABA SAHIB DR. B.R.AMBEDKAR’S LAST MESSAGE
“Tell my people,Nanak Chand,that whatever i have been able to achieve for them, i have done it single-handed,passing through crushing miseries & endless troubles, in the midst of abuses hurled at me from all sides, more so from the Hindu press , fighting with my opponents, all my life, as also with a handful of my own people who deceived me for their selfish ends. But i will continue to serve the country & my down-trodden people till my end. With great difficulty, i have brought the Caravan where it is seen today. Let the Caravan march on & further on, despite the hardles, pitfalls & difficultes that may come its way. They must rise to the occasion, if they want to live an honourable & respectable life. If my people, my lieutenants are not able to take the Caravan ahead, they should leave it where it seen today, but must not, under any cicumstances allow the Caravan to go back. This is my message, probably the last message in all my seriousness, which i am sure will not go unheeded. Go & tell them; go & tell them; go & tell them,” he repeated thrice.

No comments:

Dr. Ambedkar had burnt Manusmriti: Why?

                  Dr. Ambedkar had burnt Manusmriti: Why?           - S R Darapuri, National President, All India Peoples Front Today...